Friday, March 12, 2010

How do you clean satin, ballet slippers?

Certain lingerie stores such as La Senza, Victoria’s Secret, La Vie En Rose sell this powdery substance in a little pink carton, It looks almost like a baby powder. I find it works best on delicate fabrics such as satin, silk, chiffon…etc. Put the shoes in hot water and sprinkle the powder over them. Let them sit for a while before reading the back of the product. It should be called “Simply Silk” or something along those lines, My memory is failing, : ) Anyway. Hope that helped.

How do you clean satin, ballet slippers?
I would use a gentle soap on them, such as Wool light. I would hand wash and rinse them. Then I would reshape them, and let them drip dry.


Good luck, and Happy Holidays.
Reply:One old-fashioned way is to ball up white bread and use it as an eraser. Or use a white eraser.



car financing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive