Friday, November 6, 2009

Is it ok if my ballet slippers r a littel loose?

the ones i hve r 1/2 a size bigger and the class isnt really proffesional, its not like im trainin 2 b a pro.





is it ok if i dance in t hem?





the size 7s fit perfectlyand 7 1/2 hve a little room





i got 7 1/2 is that ok 4 class???





also wat do u prefer: fotted or non footted tights??





nude of pink tights?

Is it ok if my ballet slippers r a littel loose?
Being a dancer myself, i don't think it really matters if you soft ballet slippers are a little big but never ever wear big pointe shoes. I hope you are not talking about pointe shoes. i would say its ok to wear bigger ballet slippers. i personally like convertible tights so you can wear them either way. I am not allowed to wear nude tights to class but i think that pink look better anyway
Reply:If they're ballet slippers, they should be ok if you're not going pro. Never wear badly fitted pointe shoes though, as the person above me said. Most ballet classes would prefer pink tights, and for the tights style, I'd go with convertible, then you can roll them up after class so your toes can breathe!



insurance registration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive